Background Image

Path of creation

Started by NoMore , Apr 28 2015 01:04 AM

12 replies to this topic

NoMore
  • NoMore
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Let's discuss the economic system of descendants. Judging by the presentation on yourtube it is very deep and interesting. Demand,supply.

Oxxym
  • Oxxym
  • Members
  • 11 posts

I think it is very difficult to realize this system, but they could ... Well, it will become a breakthrough in the game industry

NoMore
  • NoMore
  • Members
  • 24 posts

I think it is very difficult to realize this system, but they could ... Well, it will become a breakthrough in the game industry

like the whole game))

StormRider
  • StormRider
  • Members
  • 8 posts

well...it will be FANTASTIC!!

Dmitry Generalov
  • Dmitry Generalov
  • Administrators
  • 56 posts

Of course, we must first test and approve the basic gameplay in alpha, and with completely adjusted balance and ensured enjoyment of the game, and with the support of the players move on to the deferred development relative to the spacecraft, politics and economy

Kadash
  • Kadash
  • Members
  • 1 posts

I think, your need Kickstarter campaign

KukuS
  • KukuS
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Of course, we must first test and approve the basic gameplay in alpha, and with completely adjusted balance and ensured enjoyment of the game, and with the support of the players move on to the deferred development relative to the spacecraft, politics and economy

You will get my support!

Bones
  • Bones
  • Members
  • 1 posts

I like this game, difficult, but interesting

Darina
  • Darina
  • Members
  • 2 posts

You will get my support!

And mine)

Coffee Zombie
  • Coffee Zombie
  • Members
  • 1 posts

The system seems so complex...

Guest_Shawn Driscoll_*
  • Guests

Looking forward to seeing the implementation of all these stuff.

KenHR
  • KenHR
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Such an extensive plans you have! GL!

Morv
  • Morv
  • Members
  • 1 posts

So what components of the economic system will be in alpha?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users